Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pocket

a thousand hearts beating at once
when i saw you
it was not
as if we were going to run away together
and live in
happiness
for time nobody has understood
my pain
anguish
there is somethings unspeakable
yet spoken
you try to keep me locked away
hidden from the world
secluded
preference for you or for me?
my safety is it
important for you?
have you ever
did you really ever
care
need me?
i know i could be a little
rude sometimes
harsh
i cannot stand a thousand hours
or years
life
without knowing if it was ever true
the emotions
agony
and you keep me locked away
in your pocket
despair
and now i know
i understand
reborn
i cannot be happy
when i know your name
why?
without you my life
would be empty
i would be alone
left to defend
for myself
not fend
emotions can be scars
never taken
you cannot destroy my feeling
steal my desire
lust
it is has been will be you
forever and a day
love.
desire is just passion, passion is just lust, lust is relentless, so what about trust?

1 comment:

  1. hello
    http://news-car-blog.blogspot.com/

    visit your blog hello

    ReplyDelete